Disney+ streaming services are now available in certain parts of the world. With its competitive price package and rich content library, many consumers may now plan to switch from their existing streaming service. However, before you make any move, you must know if your device is compatible with Disney+.
Although Disney+ faced technical glitches on its launch day, the brand will surely overcome the issues. And users will enjoy Disney+ content on their devices. As of now, users are keen to know if they have Disney Plus supported devices so that they can stream movies and shows without any hassle.
Here Are All the Devices that Compatible with Disney+
- Android Mobile Devices
- Android TV
- Chromecast ((firmware 1.36 or higher))
- Apple TV (dedicated app on 4th Generation Apple TV and later)
- Apple AirPlay (Apple TVs running tvOS 11 or later, TVs compatible with AirPlay 2)
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4
- Desktop web browsers (plugins are unknown)
- LG TVs from 2016 or later with WebOS 3.0 or later
- Samsung TVs from 2016 or later (with HD video support) that use the Tizen operating system
- Android TV-based Sony TVs
- Roku LT
- Roku 1
- Roku 2
- Roku 3
- Roku 4
- Roku Express
- Roku Express+
- 4K Roku Premiere
- 4K Roku Premiere+
- 4K Roku Ultra
- 4K Roku Ultra LT
- Roku Streaming Stick
- 4K Roku Streaming Stick+
- Roku TV
- 4K Roku Smart Speaker
- Amazon Fire TV
Disney is planning to roll out its services in a phased manner, and therefore, it has released its content in limited locations on the world map. On November 12, Disney launched its streaming services in Canada, the United States, and the Netherlands.
Next, it will be available in Australia and New Zealand on November 19. And in March 2020, Disney+ can be subscribed to countries like United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Ireland. Countries that are not listed in the list have to wait for Disney+.
That’s all, folks!
Wherever you are, you need to prepare yourself for the best entertainment package coming to your device. And the competition will also buckle up to change its content strategy and tariff card. This rivalry among Disney+, Apple TV+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime will give consumers the right amount of quality content to feast their eyes on.
You would like to read these posts as well:
- How to Download Netflix Movies and TV Shows on iPhone and iPad
- How to Watch Apple TV+ Shows and Movies on Chromecast and Android TV
- Best Apple TV Apps
- List of Apps That Support Apple TV in US, UK, and Other Countries
Which Disney+ content would you like to watch first? Share your feedback in the Comments section below. Connect with us on our social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. And don’t forget to download our iOS app to experience the Apple ecosystem on your iPhone and iPad.
The post Disney+ Compatible Devices: Does Your Device Support Disney Plus? appeared first on .