OPPO just launched their newest selfie-centric smartphone, the Oppo A57, at I’M Hotel, Makati. The compact device packs a punch based on the features highlighted by Eason de Guzman, PR Manager for OPPO Philippines.
The A57 has a 5.2-inch HD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 CPU clocked at 1.4GHz. There’s also 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
As for the cameras, the A57 sports a 13MP main Camera, and a 16MP selfie snapper. The smartphone uses a Sony IMX258 sensor with a large f/2.2 aperture.
In terms of security, the A57 sports – as OPPO calls it – flagship-level solid-state fingerprint sensor, which lets you unlock your phone in unbelievably fast rate. It runs on OPPO’s ColorOS skin on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and packs a 2,900mAh battery.
Another interesting hardware feature, which OPPO highlighted during the launch is its triple SIM tray that lets you use 2 networks and insert 1 microSD card.
The OPPO A57 comes in Rose Gold and Black variants and will be available in stores this week for an SRP of PhP11,990.
OPPO A57 Specs:
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-Core Processor
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 5.2-inch HD Display
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, PDAF
- 16MP Selfie Camera, f/2.0
- ColorOS 3.0 on top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2,900mAh battery
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Compass Magnetometer, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Gyroscope