A new variant of the recently launched Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has been spotted in Chinese certification agency, TENAA.
With a code name of SM-C9008, it basically sports the same specs, except that there’s now an option for 128GB of internal storage compared to 64GB on the original. Color options for this new variant are also limited to Black and Gold.
There’s no information as to if or when this new variant will be launched. But we can only hope that if it does, it reaches other markets too.
Sources: TENAA, gsmarena
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro (SM-C9008) Specs:
- 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB of RAM, 128 GB of Internal Storage Expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD Card
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass Protection
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/1.9, PDAF
- 16MP Front Camera, f/1.9
- LTE, Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 4000mAh Battery
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint (front)
The post Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro with 128GB of Internal Storage Passes Through TENAA appeared first on Gadget Pilipinas.