The British & Irish Lions take on the New Zealand All Blacks this Saturday in the first test of what promises to be an enthralling series of rugby. But while we’ll have to settle for watching arguably the greatest team to have ever graced the sport on TV this weekend, you could well be seeing them live.
We’ve managed to get hold of a pair of tickets to give away for when the All Blacks head to Twickenham this autumn, where they will play the Barbarians for the Killik Cup!
Following their summer series against the Lions, the All Blacks head on tour to celebrate New Zealand Rugby Union’s 125th anniversary – included in the tour will be their first return to UK shores since their triumph against England in the World Cup Final in 2015. They will face the ‘Baa-Baas’ at one of the best sporting arenas in the world – Twickenham.
The game will renew one of rugby’s most historic rivalries, which dates back to their first meeting in 1954. It was during the sides’ 1973 contest that Gareth Edwards famously scored one of greatest tries of all time, helping the Barbarians to a 23-11 victory at Cardiff Arms Park.
We’ve got two awesome tickets (Category A) to give away for the game at Twickenham on Saturday 4th November 2017. To be in with a chance of winning them, all you’ve got to do is do three simple things; answer the following question, get it right and then make sure you’re following us on Twitter @AverageJoesBlog where the winner will be revealed at the end of The Lions Tour of New Zealand.
Who is the New Zealand All Blacks’ most capped player? Is it:
Just fill in the form below and good luck!![contact-form-7]
Terms and Conditions:
• This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
• Promotion Period: The promotion will commence once the promotional post has been tweeted on 23/06/2017 and will close on 10/07/2017.
• No purchase necessary however a valid Twitter account and internet access is required. Entrants will also need proof of age if they are successful.
• To Enter: Fill out the above the form answering the question correctly, then go to www.twitter.com/averagejoesblog and follow the account.
• There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. If winners are unable to attend the prize event for any reason, a redraw will take place.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
• The winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.
• All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
• The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion. You will be added to our newsletter but your information will not be sold or shared with any third party other than that of Average Joes.
• If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
• If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
• The promoter’s decision is final.
• By entering this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• This promotion will be operated under the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The post Barbarians v New Zealand All Blacks at Twickenham Competition appeared first on Average Joes.
This post first appeared on Mens Lifestyle Blog & Digital Mens Magazine - Average Joes, please read the originial post: here