MTN mPulse Data Cheat 2018 with KPN Tunnel Rev Settings to Power All Apps for Android
It is no longer news that MTN had earlier launched MTN mPulse a basic prepaid plan that allows Pre-Teen and Teen customers between the age bracket of 9 and 15 years enjoy, Special data bundles. The tariff plan comes with low data plan as low as #150 for 1.2gb and 350MB for #50. But the downside about this data plan is that it works only on mtn online related apps so there is need to configure your phone so it can power all apps.
Below is another settings to power all apps with MTN mPulse data using KPN Tunnel Revolution VPN. It’s for both rooted and non-rooted Android device. Kpn Tunnel Rev VPN is one of the best SSH tunnel VPN out there after HTTP Injector. It’s super fast and very reliable.
RELATED: MTN NG mPulse Data September 2018 Cheat New HTTP Injector Settings
MTN mPulse Data Cheat 2018 with KPN Tunnel Rev
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings.
- Migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan by dialing *344*1#.
- Subscribe to mPulse monthly bundle of 1.2GB for N150, dial *344*2*1*2#.
- Download KPNTunnel Rev VPN
- download KPN MTN mPulse Config here. It’s working 100% without issues.
The config will expire (13-Sept-2018), but don’t worry, I will create another config if it expires.
MTN mPulse Data Cheat 2018 with KPN Tunnel Rev Settings
- Download KPN Tunnel Rev vpn and the KPN MTN mPulse Config from the link above
- After installing KPN Tunnel Rev, launch the VPN app
- Tap the three dots on a straight line > tap Config options > tap Import and locate the KPN MTN mPulse file and tap on it to import.
- Next, Tap on the three dashed icon and tick the SSH Tunnel box.
- Finally, go back and tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.
RELATED: MTN NG Spark VPN Settings for MTN mPulse Data Cheat September 2018
MTN mPulse Data Cheat 2018 Settings for PC
Ensure your Android phone is rooted and next, download TetherNet VPN. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.
But if your Android phone is not rooted, then you should make use of Pdanet.
Have any questions concerning MTN mPulse Data Cheat 2018 with KPN Tunnel Rev Settings to Power All Apps, feel free to ask using the comment box below
The post MTN mPulse Data Cheat 2018 with KPN Tunnel Rev Settings to Power All Apps appeared first on Xclusiveteck.