Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for LG G6, V20, V30, V35 ThinQ.
LG G6 Camera – Details
On the front, the smartphone features a 5MP lens with f/2.2 aperture, HDR support, Portraits, and more. You can record videos at 1080p @30fps with the front camera on LG G6. As, the smartphone packs with some great cameras, you may definitely try the ported Google Camera app on your LG smartphone with Pixel 3 features. So, Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for LG G6.
Note: This ported Google Camera app with night sight support works on LG G6, V20, V30, & V 35 ThinQ. While, we had tested this ported camera app on LG G7/ G7 ThinQ, so technically it works on LG G7, it works but with annoying lags in Night Sight Mode.
Google Camera on LG G6, V20, V30 & V35 ThinQ
The heavily optimized & ported camera app which packs with some great features like night sight, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Thanks to cstark27 senior member at XDA, who provides this ported update for LG G6, V20, V30, and V35 ThinQ.
See Also | Guide: How Google Camera Works, Features & Use [Detailed]
Note: The ported app may lag in the night sight mode, so make sure to download the latest version. We will keep updating this article to the latest version, so stay connected with us.
- Night Sight & PhotoBooth works fine.
- Front portrait green tint issue fixed.
- Lens Blur, Google Lens, Panorama works.
- Speed is faster than the previous update.
- V. 6.1.021 starts working with Night Sight mode on LG G6.
These are some sample shots, take on LG G6 with ported Google Camera app.
Download Google Camera 6.1 for LG G6, V20, V30, V35 ThinQ
Now that you have seen the working features of this ported version of Google Camera app and if you think it works for you. Then, you can Download Google Camera for your LG smartphone, from the below link.
Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for LG G6, V20, V30, V35 ThinQ
After downloading the app, simply install it on your phone. If you’ve already installed the older version of the app, make sure to delete them first and start using this updated version.
Steps to Install Google Camera on LG G6
- At first, Download the Ported GCam from the download link.
- Now, You need to enable “Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” from system settings.
- Open Settings > Apps > Apps List > App from where you want to install (like Chrome) > Advanced > Enable Unkown Sources.
- Once done, Open downloads and install google camera apk.
- After installation, Open the app & grant all the needed access permissions to the app.
- That’s it.
Now, You can access & use all the features of Google Camera APP on your LG smartphone. If you’re facing any issues, while installing the app, then drop a comment in comment box.
See Also | Guide: Download Google Camera APK, Features & Use
The post Download Google Camera 6.1 APK for LG G6, V20, V30, & V35 ThinQ appeared first on YTECHB - Android Tips & Tricks, iOS 11 Features, Accessories, Reviews.