There are thousands of facts of everyday life, and I am 100% sure nobody would know even one of them. I bet you! So, let’s discuss some unique and hilarious Real Facts of Life. The last one is shocking.
Real Facts of Life that You Should Know!
1. Do you know what McDonald call their frequent buyers? They call them “Heavy Users.”
2. An average person spends about six months of his life waiting on signal for turning red light to green.
3. The largest recorded snowflake in the history at 15 cm in the year 1887.
4. A person cannot snore and dream at the same time while sleeping.
5. Men are six times more likely to be disturbed by lightning than women.
6. You would be shocked to know that a human can eat 70 various insects with ten spiders while sleeping.
7. If the coloring would not be added, you favorite drink Coca-Cola would be Green.
8. You think that cloud has no weight, right? But it weighs 1 million pounds!
9. If you think you do not have any twin. You would love to know that there are around 7184 people like you. Go and find your twin!
10. While sleeping, you burn more calories than watching t.v.
11. Do you know? You walk approx three times of earth in your lifetime.
12. Have you ever suffered from flu? A sneeze can travel 100 miles per hour!
13. If you were earth, you have traveled 5000 miles in the last 5 minutes.
14. The sloth can travel one mile in one month.
15. We can find 10% of earth’s population who write with their left-hand.
16. As Amazon is a bookstore. According to it the most accentuate books are The biography of Steve Jobs, Bible, and The Hunger Games.
17. In just one night a mole can dig 300 ft long tunnel.
18. A 4 ft child can fit in a hippo’s mouth.
19. Using chewing gum will help you prevent crying.
20. 95% of people text what they want to say, as they cannot in front of that person.
21. In the reign of 1930’s ketchup use as a medicine.
22. Honey can never be a blemish.
23. A soft-boil egg will whirl while hard-boil will not.
24. We can use coconut water as blood plasma.
25. 11 calories are burned in an hour by eating chewing gum.
26. It is illegal to sell a haunted house without telling the buyer in New York.
27. People having gnarl teeth in Japan are considered as cute and attractive.
28. Do you know there is also a fear of fun known as Cherophobia? Real Facts of Life
29. The Toothpaste “Colgate” is a Spanish word which means “go hang yourself.”
30. You would be shocked to know that cockroaches can live several weeks even with their head cut-off as their brain is inside their body. They could die because of not having food in their mouth.
- Top 10 Facts About Girls
- Top 25 signs of Genius
So, these were some surprising facts of life from which you were unaware. I hope you like my article “Real Facts of Life” and make sure to Share and Comment.
The post Top 30 Real Facts of Life that You should know! appeared first on Eshu Tech.
This post first appeared on Reason Not To Buy IPhone X – Flagship Phone Of Apple – Eshu Tech, please read the originial post: here