Misfit has actually introduced its most recent swim tracking wearable, the Misfit Speedo Radiate 2. As the name suggests, Misfit has partnered with Speedo to bring every person an improved way to track not only your actions and rest, however likewise your swimming activities.
There’s very little difference in between the Misfit Beam 2 and also this new Speedo-partnered Sparkle 2. The biggest difference is obviously the inclusion of the brand-new swimming capabilities that permit you to track your swim distance, laps, as well as calories burned.
Misfit Speedo Shine 2 Specs:
- Shine 2 Product: Anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Sport Band Material: TPU
- Display: 12 Multicolor LEDs
- Water Resistant: Up to 50 meters
- Sensor: 3-axis accelerometer as well as magnetometer
- Battery life: Up to 6 months
- Non-charging (Replaceable Battery Lasts around 6 Months)
- Water Resistant to 50 metes
- Versatile, Anytime Styling
- Vibration Notifications
- Smart Button IoT integrations
- Swim Distance Tracking
- Swim Lap Counting
- Swim Time Countdown
- Activity Tracking
- Sleep Tracking (Light versus Restful)
The Misfit Speed Sparkle 2 is up for sale for just $119 today, however right now the Misfit internet site shows that the wearable will certainly not be delivering for 3 to 4 weeks.
Purchase at Misfit: Misfit Speedo Shine 2