Man has an IQ, thus could think better than other living beings. Thought of exchanging views came to his brain and thus the concept of human Communication was revolutionized. This gave birth to the idea of language and speech approximately 500,000 years ago. Symbols were developed about 30,000 years ago. “The imperfection of speech, which nonetheless allowed easier dissemination of ideas and stimulated inventions, eventually resulted in the creation of new forms of communications, improving both the range at which people could communicate and the longevity of the information. All of those inventions were based on the key concept of the symbol” Wikipedia.
It happens sometimes to anyone that you forget your mobile Phone at home and so you’re not feeling comfortable moving out of your house, you are feeling incomplete. You are insecure, you will be just disconnected to the world etc… may I welcome you to the world of mobile phone addiction!
Smart phone or mobile phones have influenced our life style in a very big way, it has made our way of living and are very convenient, thus, it has become our life companion now. Cell phones are a faster and more effective way to transfer information. Indeed, it is a resource that gives its user a great advantage. So is the human knowledge advanced that it has developed the communication technology absolutely wireless. One can link up with friends and relatives through audio and video modes both, through these devices one can listen to music of one’s choice and on the touch of a finger you can watch a film, a cricket match a show of your choice. You have a GPS support for you to track a way or an address, one can go to the market and do shopping without being cheated-such is the information available on this machine, therefore, with this small five inch animal you are always safe and secured and very well guided.
“To begin with, we’re launching our exceptionally developed EIDER E-Club Smartphone series for you to have ecstatic smartphone experience The knowledge bank of the group emerges from accumulated experience of it’s professionals of over 100 years.”
Advantages of a Mobile Phone
In earlier times cell-phone used to be a craze, symbol of money and success but nowadays even kids find it a necessity of life. I would want to list some quick good and bad things about a typical cell phone. The list is not typical to any phone, just a generalization.
- The more you talk, the more you know how to talk and the better your communication skills become. This is applicable if you’re a sensible person and keep note of your interacting habits over the phone. It can be a communication tutorial!
- Nothing more than a cell phone comes to great help in emergency. You are driving by the freeway and the vehicle jams and cell phone comes to your rescue. You are stuck in a lone place, again call somebody and ask for directions.
- Parents can be a little less worried about their kids by being in constant touch with them.
- If you’re a net-savvy, you can have Internet handy all the time and anywhere the signal of your cell phone provider can reach.
- Trendy and stylish cell phones can be used as a bait to receive attention. It can be part of fashion and styling.
- From the industy and economy point of view, cell phone companies (communication industry) is florishing with market capital in billions. This is a good thing for the economy to be smooth and healthy.
- Companies find it yet another medium to advertise their products; so another medium to reach the consumers.
- Nowadays, cell phones are not just phone calls; they’re about messaging, video, songs, games, alarm clock, notes, calendar, reminder, etc. So one equipment, lots’ of uses!
- Although cell phone use can be dangerous while driving but sometimes it can be a time-saver – you are driving and simultanesouly discussing some urgent matter as well. A sensible and only urgent usage during driving can be a great help at times.
Having said all about cell phones, I think they are one of the biggest boons humanity ever had. If used properly and sensibly, cell phone can be a wonderful piece of utility in life and most of its disadvantages will simply be insignificant.
Welcome to our Digital Gallery, have a view of the Features and we hope you will take a RIGHT DECISION to wait for your intelligent purchase!
The post How Smartphones Are Changing Our Day to Day Life appeared first on Eider.