Want some great girlfriend advice for women who love wine – and books? We got it!
Our girlfriends at WINE SISTERHOOD know Book Club night is sometimes more Wine Club Night! So does bestselling author KRIS RADISH, author of one of our favorite Book Club books: ‘The Elegant Gathering of White Snows‘). What wine to pair with with type book? Sounds fun! Keep reading …
Wine, Women & Books – Wine Pairing Advice by Mary Ann Vangrin, Wine Sisterhood
There are a lot of wine and food pairings rules, but the best one is: don’t worry about the rules—eat what you like and like what you drink. But because we thought it would be fun, we thought of some wine pairing suggested by the types of books you may be reading.
Wine Sisterhood Guide to Pairing Wine for your Book Club
- Chick Lit—Chardonnay because everybody knows we ladies love our Chard.
- Historical fiction—Something serious yet sexy, like Pinot Noir.
- Biography—The king of grapes, Cabernet Sauvignon. Even if you’re reading about a Queen.
- History—A distinguished wine with character like Merlot.
- Fantasy—Light and white like Riesling or pretty and pink like dry Rosé.
- Mystery—Zinfandel. Perfect for dark and stormy nights.
- Self-Help—Pinot Grigio. And lots of it.
- Romance—Champagne, of course!
For your Book Club selection, just treat yourself to your own very favorite wine, relax and enjoy! Cheers!
Isn’t that great girlfriend advice for women who love wine?! And women who love books!? Share your thoughts on the best wine by genre.
More girlfriend advice for Book Clubs:
Girlfriend Book Club … not so fun? Tips to Improve Book Club Night
- Girlfriend Book Club Review: The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls
- Girlfriend Book Club & Girlfriend Traditions – Plus Book Review: State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett
- 10 Girlfriend Traditions You Can Start Today – You’ll be Glad You Did!
- Recipe for a Great Girlfriend Book Club – Appetizers, Wine & Laughter
- Friendship Brunch | New and Old Traditions by Guru Lisa Sarick
- The Girlfriend’s Guide to Book Club Therapy | Guest Blogger Betsy Talbot
- 3rd Day of Friendship – Girlfriend Traditions | Book Club, Ornaments & Lots of Laughter
- Girlfriend Traditions | Book Club, Ornaments & Lots of Laughter
- 5 More Ideas for celebrating Fall & Friends | Autumn Girlfriend Advice
- Books for Women | Book Club Books, Books Women Love
Wine Pairings for your Book Club Book!
Click To Tweet
More fun Girlfriend Wine gifts & resources:
- Beautiful & Unbreakable Stemless Wine Glasses – LOVE these! Would be great indoors or outdoors! (Great hostess gift too!)
- Double-walled Stemless Wine Glasses – Keep the wine, red or white, at the right temperature!
- “This Might be Wine” Mug – what a great gift! (well, with a bottle of wine!)
- Electric Wine Opener/Corkscrew – just trust me. I have one of these and love it! Get two or three – for you and your winey women girlfriends
A Free Resource Library of Great Girlfriend Advice?!
- Celebration Ideas & checklists
- Friendly Financial Advice
- Tempting Travel tips
- FREE eBooks
- Coloring book pages
- Quotes to share with Friends
^Girlfriend Gift Finder for:
- Birthday Gifts for Women
- Holiday Gifts - Christmas Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts
- Cheer up Gifts, Sympathy Gifts, Just Because Gifts, Congrats, Housewarming, Hostess Gifts & More!
Free Resource Library?
- 150 Friendship Quotes
- 3 FREE eBooks - including Resumes & Cover Letters
- 2 Inspirational Quote Coloring Book Pages
- JUST ADDED: Tips to make Grocery Shopping Easier
- Girlfriend Trip Beach Recommendations
- Money-saving Tips & Sites
- & more!!
The post Wine Pairings for your Book Club Book! appeared first on Girlfriendology.