Whether you're heading up to Lake Tahoe for skiing or hanging around home for "Ski Week", there are plenty of fun things to do with the kids during their time off this week! Since the weather has been amazing here lately, we've included plenty of ideas for outdoor Family fun.
Here's our list of 10 Fun Family Activities and outings in Marin and beyond for mid-winter break.
- Celebrate the Year of the Monkey at the Bay Area Discovery Museum on Monday, February 15.
- Go have some fun and ski or play in the snow.
- Explore history and nature at Olompali State Historic Park.
- Visit one of Marin's favorite playgrounds.
- Take a family mountain bike ride in Marin.