So, here we go with top 10 inspirational Social Media Quotes.
1. “You are what you share.” Charles Leadbeater
2. “Active participation on LinkedIn is the best way to say, 'Look at me!' without saying 'Look at me!” Bobby Darnell
3. “Social Media is addictive precisely because it gives us something which the real world lacks: it gives us immediacy, direction, and value as an individual.” David Amerland
4. “We don't have a choice on whether we do social media; the question is how well we do it?” Erik Qualman
5. “Your uniqueness is your greatest strength, not how well you emulate others.” Simon S. Tam
6. “Listening is one of the most important things a brand can do online. If your brand is just broadcasting its own agenda, it isn’t truly engaging in a conversation.” Jeremy Goldman
7. “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” Seth Godin
8. “Do not write if you don’t know what to write! It’s as simple as that.” Lilach Bullock
9. “Consistently investigate what gives other people energy. Be the fan that fuels it.” Darren Rowse
10. “If you share content with logic and common sense none will re- share it, if you say “this is crazy “then bingo, we are just humans and we use mostly emotions” Ilias Chelidonis
Please comment your favorite social media quote.