Consider a strategy and then make a start with parts you are comfortable with.
1. Look at the hidden job market. Identify companies that match your target, make contact and introduce yourself. Join or visit formal Business Networking groups.
2. Stop focusing on e-mail as your main communication technique. Step it up a level and use in-person or phone conversations. Find contacts on LinkedIn and call them.
3. Find people inside the company to talk to. Develop a professional relationship with gatekeepers.
4. Develop your contact list –ask your relatives, friends and business contacts who might have an opportunity for you. Find internal champions.
5. Follow up, but don’t annoy.
6. Review your personal information-ensure it doesn’t sabotage your Job Search.
7. Look at small and medium sized companies as well as huge conglomerates.
I wish you get the fruit of your doings.
This post first appeared on Articlepedia, please read the originial post: here