Here is a list that one must kept in mind while drafting a CV to apply for a job.
1. Is the CV neat and legible? Have you checked font, formatting, grammar and spelling?
2. Have you customized the CV to the job specification?
3. Have you outlined specific skills you have to offer the employer, and experience you have in the specific field?
4. Does the CV specifically demonstrate that you have an understanding of the job requirements and meet the job description?
5. Does it make a good impression in a clear and positive way?
6. Does the personal profile sell yourself and your qualities?
7. Have you used power words to make your CV powerful among other’s?
Contact us for a review of your CV.