If you are into essential oils, then you know how pricey oil diffusers can be! But I actually just found this Levoit Ultrasonic Essential USB and Wall Outlet Oil Diffuser for only $18.99 (Reg. $37)!
- RELAX & REVIVE: Relax, and calm down your stresses with quiet and peaceful ultrasonic aroma diffusion. Add essential oil to up to 100 ml of water.
- EASY OPERATION: Conveniently power your diffuser with USB or AC/DC wall outlet connection. Includes a simple touch control interface for simplified operation
- MIST INTENSITY: Choose to operate the diffuser at high mist intensity for 4 hours, or at low mist intensity for 8 hours. Features safe shut-off when the water tank runs low.
- COLOR YOUR MOOD: Use the LED light as a soft night light to set the perfect mood for relaxation. Select between Color Cycle Mode, red, blue, purple, green, yellow, cyan, and white or pause the color cycle mode to select a custom color.
- AROMATHERAPY: The perfect natural alternative to ease health issues including stress, dry skin, sinus irritation, anxiety, memory recall, and fatigue.
Shipping is free if you spend $49 or more on qualifying purchases — or if you belong to Amazon Prime (even if you have a trial membership).
**Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.
► Get Cash back on this purchase by using TopCashBack! Sign up here for FREE!
Tip: Open the TopCashBack link a new window, search for the store, select it and it will open in a new window. Once this happens, you can close that window and continue shopping from where you were. Doing this will log that you are shopping through TopCashBack without losing your place!
The post Levoit Ultrasonic Essential Usb Oil Diffuser $18.99 (Reg. $37) appeared first on Closet of Free Samples | Get FREE Samples by Mail | Free Stuff.
This post first appeared on Home - Closet Of Free Samples | Get FREE Samples B, please read the originial post: here