I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
I suffer from frequent heartburn and indigestion and the only product that has helped thus far is Boiron Acidil Meltaway Tablets! My heartburn usually stems from eating my favorite acidic foods and/or stress. Others may experience an upset stomach, bloating, or gas. A few of my family members get heartburn/acid indigestion due to trigger foods such as coffee, alcohol, citrus, and foods that are spicy, fried, or high in fat. We generally take two tablets of Acidil before or after a meal that we know will cause discomfort – or whenever symptoms strike! No water is needed, you just place two tablets under your tongue and they dissolve quickly on their own. Warning: This product is not
Use Boiron Acidil Meltaway Tablets for occasional heartburn or acid indigestion symptoms. Symptoms may include upset stomach, bloating, and gas occurring from poor eating habits, overindulgence, or stress. Or they may be caused by trigger foods such as coffee, alcohol, citrus, and foods that are spicy, fried, or high in fat. Acidil may be taken before a meal that contains a known “trigger food,” or after a meal—whenever symptoms strike.
This product is appropriate for use by adults, or children 12 years and older.
Boiron Acidil is a homeopathic medicine made with sustainably sourced,plant-based active ingredients.
It is the #1 best-selling heartburn homeopathic medicine in natural food stores.
My number one trigger food: Karahi Lamb Curry! This is a dish I could eat over and over but due to its high acidic content, I am was unable to! I revamped my dish by omitting tomatoes and it has worked perfectly! Here is my recipe:
Karahi Lamb Curry
- 1.5 pounds Lamb Cut of your choice. I use lamb shoulder cut into cubes by my butcher.
- 1- inch piece of ginger ground to a fine paste
- 7 cloves of garlic ground to a fine paste
- 150 gms Greek yogurt whisked
- 2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder or ½ tsp red chili powder
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Pinch of asafoetida
- Generous pinch of saffron soaked in warm water
- Salt to taste
- Roughly chopped coriander for garnish
- 1 cm cinnamon stick
- 5-6 cloves
- 1 mace blade
- 5 green cardamom pods with seeds
- 7 whole black pepper
- For the marinade, whisk together the ginger paste, Greek yogurt, and Kashmiri chili powder. Add the lamb to the dish, coating all pieces well marinate for 2-3 hrs or even overnight. Grind all the spice powder ingredients in a coffee grinder and set aside
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a heavy-based saucepan; add the asafoetida letting it sizzle for 20-30 seconds. Add the meat along with its marinade and cook for 40 minutes sealing and browning the pieces all over. Make sure to stir continuously and scrape off the bottom of the pan to prevent it from sticking
- Add the spice powder stirring to mix in well cooking for 3-4 minutes. At this stage, also add the saffron water along with the strands. Add a touch more water only if required or you feel it’s too dry. Lower the heat and simmer with the lid on for 20 minutes until the lamb is tender and cooked all the way through
- Garnish with fresh coriander and season to taste. Serve with your favorite Indian bread or basmati rice.
Acidil is available to purchase at RiteAid, Walgreens, Sprouts Farmers Market, Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe, and online at amazon.com, iherb.com, and vitacost.com. Visit boironusa.com/store-locator for the full list of locations. Acidil Meltaway Tablets typically retail for $9.99 to $11.99 (box of 60 tablets).
Remember you do not have to miss out on your favorite foods due to heartburn/acid indigestion. Acidil will always be at your fingertips! Till next time Ciao!
The post How I Am Able To Eat Comfort Food Without The Discomfort appeared first on THE MOMMY SPICE.