“He’s making a list
He’s checking it twice
He’s gonna find out who’s naughty or nice”
It’s time for Papa Bird’s Naughty or Nice List for the year 2017:
- Netflix: they got rid of the star rating system and screwed up my algorithm. I know this probably seems like a ridiculous thing to be upset about but I was very specific in my Netflix ratings of movies and TV shows. I took the time and went through their entire library and every movie or TV show I have seen got a rating (I know, intense right? Haha) But it made it so that when Netflix recommended movies and shows to watch it was almost 100% accurate. Then they dropped a bomb on me and switched to the thumbs up/thumbs down rating system and destroyed everything. All that time, all that effort, completely wasted. Now what they think is a good recommendation is way off. NAUGHTY!
- Man Romper: This was utterly ridiculous. No man should be caught wearing a romper. It’s just not a good look.
- Music: Mumble rap took over and that’s unfortunate because it’s not very good
- Cash Me Outside Girl: I don’t even need to dive into this one. Just ridiculous. I can’t believe she is famous.
I give Netflix a big thumbs down for this!
These guys look ridiculous!
- Music: This was a great year for music (minus mumble rap). Lots of high quality great albums released this year. The most notable ones for me were: Chris Brown - Heartbreak On A Full Moon, CyHi The Prynce - No Dope On Sundays, Dizzee Rascal - Raskit, Logic - Everybody, Miguel - War and Leisure, Wiley - Godfather
- YouTube: The content on Youtube keeps getting better and better. High quality content on such a wide variety of channels. Most of my TV watching is happening on YouTube now over Netflix.
- Bulletprufe Denim: Although this company didn’t start this year, I just discovered them early this year. They make the best jeans ever! Bar none! I will be doing a review of them at some point because I want to spread the word about how great their denim is. It fits great and has stretch to it, the perfect active lifestyle jeans. They are so awesome! I am slowly replacing all my jeans with Bulletprufe Denim jeans (wink, wink, nudge, nudge to the people at Bulletprufe Denim if you happen to read this. Haha). Here’s their Instagram or Facebook if you want to let them know ;)
- Baby Bird is born: I couldn’t leave Baby Bird off the list, she’s just too awesome. Such a blessing to have her in my life!
You need to check out Bulletprufe Denim
Look at Baby Bird being so cute
What makes your naughty and nice list? Let me know in the comments below.
-Papa BirdSparrow Family Blog RSS