Fresh Fig & Banana Smoothie
Fresh Fig and Banana Smoothie, Fresh Fig and Banana Smoothie recipe, How to make Fresh Fig and Banana Smoothie
|Fresh Fig & Banana Smoothie|
This smoothie is creamy and so perfectly sweet, without needing any sweetener at all. Place the bananas, figs, milk, and milk into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth and creamy.More Healthy Smoothies from this blog:Pear and Pomegranate SmoothieCarrot and Banana SmoothieMango and Banana SmoothieChocolate Banana SmoothieKiwi Banana Smoothie
Fresh Fig and Banana Smoothie Recipe
Prep Time: 2 min Cook Time: 2 min Serves 1
Main Ingredients: fresh fig, banana, and milk
Recipe Type: Beverages
Level of cooking: Easy
- 1 cup whole milk/Soya milk/Almond milk
- 1 frozen Ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 4-6 fresh figs, quartered (remove stem first)
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or sugar(optional)
- Place banana honey or sugar and fig into a blender.
- blend all the ingredients.
- Add milk and blend, it again for a few seconds.
- Pour into glasses.
- Serve immediately.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!
- You could add some spices like cinnamon or cardamom if you wish.
Subscribe to Spicy Veg Recipes
Get updates delivered right to your inbox!