Indians, whichever country they go to, wish to get a taste of the Indian food after a point of time. Even during their vacation, at least once or twice they crave for the delicious food that they have back in their house in India. To suit the needs and to satiate the taste buds, many of the foreign countries have now set up Indian restaurants at their place. Either set up by an Indian or by the chef who loves Indian food, these places are a must visit for all those who crave for mouth watering and sumptuous food. With such a varied palate of tastes, the Indian Vegetarian Dishes are the most preferred by everyone abroad. These dishes have a following of both the Indians and the foreigners. Yuga, one of the vegetarian restaurants in Calgary, offers the best range of Indian vegetarian dishes. This is considered to be the best Indian vegetarian restaurant in that area.
What makes Yuga the best?
Now you might wonder why Yuga is called the best Indian vegetarian restaurant when there are other places too in Calgary. As a testimony for its excellence, this fine dining restaurant in Calgary has received several positive feedbacks from the people who have dined at this place. People have to make reservations for dining, as the place is packed with people all year round. Their range of foods and the inviting taste of the delicious Indian food, keeps the person wanting to come back to enjoy the food. One can never get enough of the food served at this place and their quality service is well known.
5 best Indian vegetarian dishes at Yuga
For all the food lovers out there, when you come to Yuga, make sure to try out these 5 Indian vegetarian dishes. Filled with all kinds of delicious tastes to arouse the taste buds and to keep you wanting more, the chefs at this fine dining restaurant recommend you to try out these top 5 Indian vegetarian dishes at the restaurant.
- Jeera Aloo:This is a favourite dish for many. This dish is prepared by cooking the dry and tasteful potatoes, marinated in spices, along with the cumin seeds. Both the dry and the gravy variety of this dish are delicious. Aloo mean potato in India.
- Palak Aloo:Palak means spinach in India. This tasteful dish is prepared by cooking pureed or whole spinach along with the dry Aloo or potato. This is mostly preferred in the gravy variety.
- Aloo Gobi:As mentioned, aloo means potato and gobi means cauliflower. This interesting mix of vegetables is prepared by cooking the two vegetables with varied range of Indian spices and turmeric. The turmeric adds a special taste to the dish. People can choose from both dry and gravy varieties for this dish.
- Mixed veg:This dish involves the cooking of more than 2 varieties of vegetables. These vegetables are cut into small pieces and cooked along with turmeric and other Indian spices. Dry and gravy are the two options for this dish.
- Veg Korma:This curry dish has the tingling taste of the roasted coconut cooked along with other Indian spices.
All these dishes are preferred as side dishes for the Indian breads like chapathi and Roti. Enjoy these now at Yuga, the best Indian vegetarian restaurant at Calgary.
The post The 5 best Indian vegetarians dishes in Calgary appeared first on YUGA.