How to properly make a cup of fresh sencha green tea without a green tea whisk?
If you don’t have a sencha green tea whisk you can also get it going, here’s how you can with Shake It Green Tea.
How to enjoy a bottle of Shake It Green Tea:
Enjoy freshly infused Japanese Sencha Green Tea with Kirishima mountain spring water. The nourishment of the powdered form of tea leaves contains more health benefits as compared to similar brewed tea. No preservatives or sugar added. – Find out more @shakeit.greentea #shakeitgreentea #shakeitsg #freshgreentea #greentea #kirishimagreentea #greentealover #sgcafes #cafesg #霧島茶 #鹿児島 #霧島 #緑茶
Source of Shake It Green Tea from Japan
Tea produced from the mountains of Kirishima is regarded as the finest in Japan. This is due to a favourable mild climate that allows early green tea harvest. The region with its proximity to Sakurajima, an active volcano, has fertile soil that creates a green tea that is personified by its refreshing aroma and delicate flavour. The pigment of the tea leaves is a very dark and vibrant green, which is reflected in the actual color of the tea. The producer of Shake-it! uses only organic fertilizer as part of their regime to maintain high standards for all their produce. Kirishima water is the other main ingredient for Shake-it!. It is natural spring water filtered through layers of volcanic rocks in the peaks of Kirishima. This water compliments the tea powder to achieve the natural taste and experience of tea appreciation. It took 8 years of research and development to prefect the product. The design bottle cap is invented in Japan and has since been patented.
Why Shake It Green Tea is good for you?
Sencha green tea powder that is finely processed entire tea leaves and is sealed in the cap to prevent oxidation. The nourishment of the powdered form of tea leaves includes dietary fiber, vitamins, beta-carotene and Catechin. The tea is made only upon shaking with the water from Kirishima Mountains. Enjoy a bottle of Shake It Green Tea by shaking instead of brewing. It removes tedious preparation time and delivers more nutrient value as you are digesting the entire leaves versus soaking them in water. Turn 360 degrees clockwise of the magical bottle cap and shake enthusiastically a few times until the powder is dissolved completely. Sweeten with superfine sugar, if desire. The best part about this approach is that you can continuously re-shake up the sencha green tea as it begins to settle. This product contains no preservatives. Once opened, it should be consumed immediately. Shake It Green Tea tastes smooth with slight astringent aftertaste with a cooling energy. Retail price: S$5/ bottle.
The magical bottle cap that makes it possible!
Best served cold! Leave it in fridge before shake it.
New Products Coming Soon!
Organic Kabusecha Tea Powder (30 sackets in a box). Retail price: S$43.90.
Serving of 1 sacket of tea powder as shown in the picture above.
Kokutoucha Green Tea with black sugar. Retail price: S$17.90.
Shake-It! x FoodGem.SG Giveaway Contest July 2016
We are giving away 2 bottles of Shake-It Green Tea(worth S$10) to 3 lucky readers!
To participate, just do the following:
1. Like both shakeit.greentea and foodgemsg Facebook accounts, and
2. Comment and Tag at least 1 friend.
To increase chances of winning (i.e. optional), you may:
1. Share this post at Facebook / Instagram / Twitter, and/or
2. Upload the Giveaway photo and tag us (@shakeit.greentea & @foodgemsg) on your social media accounts. Download the giveaway photo here!
3. Make your post public so we can see you!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Giveaway contest closes on 31 July 2016 23:59 hrs GMT +08:00.
2. Giveaway contest can only be delivered or collected in Singapore.
We may increase the number of winners and bottles of Shake-It Green Tea if the response is good. Keep on sharing!
Good Luck everyone
Share this post with your friends and loved ones.
2. The Contest is only open to all participants above the age of 18 years in Singapore.
3. Submitting an entry automatically means you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the contest, participants must submit their entry via the comment section on the Facebook post, tag a person they know.
5. Participants must be a follower of both ShakeIt.GreenTea and FoodGemSG Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/shakeit.greentea/ and www.facebook.com/foodgemsg/).
6. Entries must be submitted by 31 July 2016, 23:59 hrs GMT +08:00 (the “Deadline”). The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Deadline at any time without prior notice. All entries received thereafter will automatically be disqualified.
7. All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales or use of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg or any other person or entity.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this Contest remains with the respective entrants. Once submitted, entrants grant Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg permission to feature the submitted images in any of its publication, website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Pages and/or any promotional material related to the Contest.
9. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that does not comply with the Contest Terms and Conditions.
10. Participants are required to be able to submit all necessary requested information when asked by official Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg representative(s). Except as otherwise stated in these Contest Terms and Conditions, personal information collected in connection with this Contest will be used in accordance with the privacy notice found in the section below. Any communication or information transmitted to Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg and/or the Facebook page by messaging or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. Submissions become the exclusive property of Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg.
11. Winners will be selected based on the number of shares of their submissions. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to judge the quality of submissions and select the winners based on their subjective opinions. The decision made by Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg will also be final and non-negotiable.
12. Three (3) winners will only be chosen to win two (2) bottles of Shake It Green Tea that will only be announced at our sole and absolute discretion.
13. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to select additional winners in our sole and absolute discretion and is not required to provide any explanation.
14. No cash or credit alternatives would be offered if the bottles of Shake It Green Tea are not redeemed. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without notice, at any time.
15. Bottles of Shake It Green Tea are non transferrable.
16. Results will be announced within two weeks after the end of the Contest, and if you are the winner, you will be contacted via a comment on Facebook. All information gathered will be used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg.
17. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within seven (7) working days, the prize or prize notification will be invalid and the winner forfeits all rights to any prize. All decisions of Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg are final and binding in all respects.
18. If winners fail to collect their prize within two (2) weeks upon receiving the winner announcement notification, their prizes will be forfeited.
19. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to disqualify the winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the winner. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to reject any photos which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem offensive, violative of law or unsuitable in any other manner. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg is not required to provide any explanation for the rejection.
20. Participants agree to allow all information provided to be used for research and statistical analysis. This information will not be sold or given to any third-party organisation outside of Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg.
21. Participants grant Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg the rights necessary for distribution and public display of any content submitted as part of this competition, and hereby grants Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, either on this web-site or elsewhere, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg, whether locally or worldwide.
22. Participants also grant Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg the right to use such participant’s name, likeness, biographical information and photo submitted in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website, Facebook page or the campaign or other promotions, and hereby release the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto. The participant may also be required to star in promotional campaigns after the winner is announced, which may or may not include videos, photos and audio clips.
23. Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (a) except in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the campaign or any campaign-related activity.
24. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any name submitted, or to otherwise exploit any name submitted or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg may at any time abandon the use of the any name submitted for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and participants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
25. By accessing our website www.foodgem.sg, our Facebook page, our Twitter page, our Instagram page, our mobile site or our flash banners, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
26. Sanritsu Pte Ltd and Foodgem.sg reserves the right to change any terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
27. If you are a staff of Sanritsu Pte Ltd and FoodGem.SG, you will not be eligible to compete.
28. FoodGem.SG has been engaged to manage and run Sanritsu Pte Ltd’s Contest on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
29. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
The post Shake It Green Tea | Perfect way to make green tea without a green tea whisk appeared first on foodgem: Food & Travel.