A delicious burfi made With fresh grated coconuts and few other ingredients!!!
- Coconut grated-2 cup
- Sugar- 3/4 cup
- Water- 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
- Milk powder-3 tbsp + 4 tbsp water
- Ghee-2 tbsp
- Sliced almonds-to garnish
- (Thinly grate coconut and took its white parts only.)
- Dry roast the grated coconut in low flame for 3 minutes (not allow to change its color).
- Heat a non-stick pan with water and sugar, allow to boil until it reaches a one string consistency.
- Then add grated coconut and mix well.
- Add milk powder by diluting with 4 tbsp s of water.
- Mix well until thickens and starts leaving from the sides of the pan.
- Add ghee and cardamom powder; mix well and switch off the flame.
- Add it in to a greased (with little ghee) square tray and flatten in to one inch thickness.
- Garnish on top with sliced almonds.
- After cools down cut in to small square pieces with a sharp knife and serve.