Introduction For Proctor Silex 43602
This affordable and durable coffeemaker is made by a company that has been making coffeemakers for 50 years so it means that the Proctor Silex 43602 has a very good chance that it will last a long time. It has a capacity of 12 cups and it can take a coffee filter from 8 to 12 cups. Proctor Silex 43602 is made by Hamilton which is a known brand for producing kitchen appliances. If you are on a budget, this is the perfect coffee maker for you because you will be able to serve more than one person and it is made by a company that is already 50 years old.
Proctor Silex 43602 is perfect coffee maker for anyone who wants to save on the cost, but still enjoy great coffee. It has a capacity of 12 cups of brewed coffee, but the coffee filter can have 8 to 12 cups. The carafe can be put in the dishwasher for faster cleaning. The on and switch is illuminated so you won’t have a hard time determining whether the machine is on or off. Proctor Silex 12-Cup Coffee Maker (43602) easy viewer window will tell you if you already need to refill the water and if you already ran out of brewed coffee.
- The easy view window will inform you if you need to fill it up again and if it is already full.
- Proctor Silex 12-Cup Coffee Maker (43602)Current Price: $17.99Prices are accurate as of 07/18/2016 at 2:25 AM.
- Proctor Silex 43602 can brew up to 12 cups of coffee so you and a guest can enjoy the great coffee that is freshly brewed.
- Proctor Silex 43602 window indicator lets you know that the coffeemaker already needs a refill so you will not run out in case you are not having coffee alone.
- The carafe is dishwasher safe so it means that it will be very convenient for you to clean and maintain.
- The coffeemaker itself is very light weight and easy to move around.
- The cord storage is great for keeping the cord organized so it will not get in the way of things.
- It is very affordable and this is a very good first coffeemaker for anyone who is on a budget.
- Proctor Silex 12-Cup Coffee Maker (43602) does not have a timer so you won’t know when it will be ready for drinking.
- This machine can be too big for some small kitchens and homes.
- The basket sometimes does not drain well because there is a spring that found in the basket that is too tight.
- The design is not that good when it comes to how it looks.
- After it is done brewing, it makes a lot of brewing noise.
- The hot plate will easily wear out after using for a few years.
- This product is not expected to last in a household for more than 5 years.
- Proctor Silex 43602 needs to become more sturdy and stable because it will contain hot liquid and it cannot spill anything to a person’s hand or feet.
- It can be hard to store because of its size and stability.
If you are just starting out as a coffee drinker and do not care too much about the flavor or aroma of the coffee, Proctor Silex 43602 is what you will need because it is cheap and it is very simple to use even if you do not know much yet about brewing coffee. Overall, customers are satisfied with this, but it the hot plate easily wears out after a few years of use. This is the coffeemaker for anyone.
The post Proctor Silex 43602 12-Cup Coffeemaker Review appeared first on The Best Coffee Maker 2016 Reviews.
This post first appeared on Best Coffee Maker 2016 - The Best Coffee Maker 201, please read the originial post: here