#GreenChutney is a yummy, mouth-watering, spicy Chutney. This Green Chutney had the flavours of mint and coriander as well as the tang from lemon juice with sweet taste due to sugar.This chutney goes very well with #snacks or #chaatrecipes.
- 1 bunch of cilantro/ coriander leaves
- ½ bunch of mint leaves
- 1 small green chilli
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup desiccated unsweetened coconut
- 6-7 pieces of cashews or almonds
- 2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup curd
- Clean and wash cilantro leaves and mint leaves.
- Add all ingredients in a mixer and blend it to a smooth paste.
- Adjust seasonings and serve with your favourite appetizer.
To stay updated, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Visit our yet another tempting online magazine on Fashion, Lifestyle, Celebrity, Travel, Gossip and many more on InstaMag!