Peppermint tea is an herbal tea made from an infusion of peppermint. It is sometimes called mint tea. It is naturally caffeine-free and very soothing, delicious tea that refreshes both your body and your spirit.
- 5-10 fresh peppermint leaves
- 2 cups water
- Sugar or honey to taste (optional) or you can also use orange, lemon or lime
- Select some choice peppermint leaves from your plant.
- Rip through the leaves several times to help them release their aromas and give your tea a strong flavour.
- Pour the boiling water over the leaves. Cover and let steep for 5-10 minutes, but longer is fine if you want a strong tea.
- Once your tea reaches the strength you like, remove the leaves.
- Pour into your favourite teacups.
- Add sugar or honey and enjoy.
To stay updated, please connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.