For an average adult it is recommended to have quality Sleep of at least 6-8 hours. It is the key to a healthy lifestyle and overall well-being.
Here are few of the health benefits of Quality sleep:
1. Quality sleep protects you from many chronic diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis and low immune system.
2. It regulates the stress hormones to be at normal levels which help your body to function efficiently.
3. Quality sleep improves your brain health by helping it to recover, sharpening and retaining memory during sleep.
4. Quality sleep helps in body muscle recovery after a long tiring day. This kind of sleep helps the cells to produce the required protein which in turn helps your body to repair the damage caused by prolonged exposure to stress or harmful rays.
5. Quality sleep also promotes weight loss and helps you maintain healthy weight by balancing the appetite hormones.
6. Quality sleep and metabolism function in coordination and by curbing your undesired hunger pangs it promotes a good BMI.
7. Quality sleep makes you feel brighter since you are rested and rejuvenated. It boosts your mood and increases the tolerance levels within you.
This way good sleep provides good health for your mind, body, heart and provides a strong immunity system. You should not sleep just to get rid of your under eye circles or because nights are meant to be slept. Sleep because it’s important for your total health and fitness. Sleep also promotes creativity which can help you to become an achiever. If you sleep adequately you have more physical and mental energy that helps you to increase your stamina thereby keeping you active all day.
To have good quality and peaceful sleep avoid watching any suspense/nerve racking shows. If needed avoid listening to or watching news because that may stimulate your mind instead of relaxing. Avoid any caffeine consumption immediately before sleeping. Make sure your bedroom is comfortable, cozy and peaceful. If desired you can play soft music in low volume for your mind to relax. Meditation helps too. Close your eyes with a smile and let your mind go blank. Happy Sleeping!!!!!!
Health tip of the week
“Good quality sleep is essential for our day to day healthy living”.
The post Health Benefits Of Quality Sleep appeared first on kiipfit.com.