KiwiStar kiwis are delicious and the perfect fruit to put in colorful and healthy recipes. Check out their site for other great recipes, but first check out this delicious one that we made here in the Farm Star Living kitchen!
TIP: If you cannot find fresh mango in your store, buy frozen and let it thaw before cutting it into smaller pieces and adding it to the Salsa.
- 4 KiwiStar Kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped finely
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 small Fresco cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Peel and chop KiwiStar Kiwi and mango and place in medium bowl.
- Chop red onion and tomatoes and add to bowl of chopped fruits.
- Mince garlic and cilantro and combine with prior ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil over salsa ingredients (all now in medium bowl).
- Cut the limes into quarters and juice them by hand over salsa, then sprinkle with salt.
- Toss all ingredients that have been combined in the medium bowl together.
- Make sure ingredient are mixed well. Serve as a side dish or topping on your main dish.
The post Tropical Kiwi Salsa appeared first on .