Perfect workday dinner. easy to make and will be complete quickly. If you can, use Rye black Bread, not white bread crumbs. Rye Bread gives special delicious bitter-sweet taste.
Rye Bread Breaded Chicken Schnitzel
Perfect workday dinner. Easy to make and will be complete quickly.
- 1 chicken fillet for each eater
- 1 egg
- ca 0,5 glass of rye bread crumbs
- bunch of parsley, salt, pepper, oil
- Hammer chicken fillet with hammer thinner
- beat egg, and season with salt and pepper
- Chop parsley very tiny and mix with bread crumbs
- Dip chicken in to the egg mixture and then wrap in to bread crumbs.
- Fry in to hot oil both sides. While you prepare salad, leave chicken in to the oven mature.
Soundtrack Tommy Cash “Leave me alone”