My husband eats almost everything. If you can pour dish over with mayonnaise or Sour Cream. He eats everything.
The only psychological trauma he has from milk soup and millet:) Millet, because lot of years ago, he had to serve in the Soviet Army somewhere in the Middle East. And he got for dinner a lot of millet porridge, which was terrible.
So, now I did attempt to turn his mind over. And I succeed.
Millet is not Estonian cereal, it does not grow in Estonia. But millet is healthy, little bit sweet and interesting cereal. In children stories we have dream about country, where are”porridge mountains and milk rivers”, and all these mountains are drawn yellow. Like millet.
A fresh, light sweet and savoury fritters
- 100 ml millet flour (grounded millet)
- 50 g grounded hard cheese
- 1 potato
- 1 tablespoon sour cream – for seasoning salt, pepper, persil, garlic
- Grate potato, pour millet flour in and let swell
- Add grated cheese, cream, mix and season
- Fry little fritters in hot oil from both sides