Juicy and soft Cake rich of berries. This is a delicious and easy blueberry cake to make.
I love blueberries and I love this juicy cake. I hope you will too. This is quick, moist and so yummy.
Blueberry Pie by Mamma
Delicious Estonian cake full of Blueberries.
- 300 g soft butter
- 3 dl sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 dl low quality flour
- 3 dl high quality flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 litre blueberries or cowberries or raspberries
- 6 dl sour cream (creme fraiche or greek yoghurt)
- 1 1/2 dl sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanillasugar
- Preaheat oven
- Using a mixer, beat the butter on medium high speed for 2 minutes. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy, a couple minutes more. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until well blended
- Mix flours with baking soda
- Reduce the speed of the mixer to low and slowly add the flour mixture, beating until smooth.
- Pour dough into a baking paber lined form
- beat eggs and sugar together into a light foam and add sour cream.
- Add carefully berries
- Pour the berry mixture over the batter
- Bake for 30 minute at 200C or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
Blueberry Cake by Mamma http://www.estoniancuisine.com
Soundtrack Ewert and The Two Dragons ” Good Man Down”