Barley Scone. Karask.
Karask is Estonian National Food. A fresh, oven-warm Karask with fresh butter is delicious!
- 1 egg
- 1/4 litre sour milk
- 1/2 cup Barley flour
- 3/4 cup low quality wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, sugar and
- 1/2 soda seeds, cumins
- In a bowl, toss together flour with salt, sugar, soda.
- Add whipped egg
- And sour milk and oil
- If you wish, add cumins. And/or cover Karask with seeds.
- Pour pastry baking paper lined form or oven plate.
- Bake 200 C ca 20 min
Soundtrack ” Ära mine lapsekene”