Indian Railways has been making every effort to ease the Travel Experiences of people who cannot afford to reserve their travel ticket. Train number 22877/22878- Antyodya Express which runs between Ernakulam (ERS) and Howrah (HWH) adds feather in the efforts to make train journey better for many. It was launched on February, 2017. The prime features included:
- These trains feature completely Unreserved/General coaches
- Additional Charging ports for charging electronic devices such as mobiles, laptops etc.
- Bio toilets in compartments- a unique feature which has been started for the first time in this train.
- The exterior of coaches have a futuristic look with the use of vinyl sheets: This offers a better look.
- Safety measures in compartments such as introduction of smoke alarms and CCTV cameras: This would help in giving a safer travel experiences to the railway travelers.
- Aquaguard water vending machines: Indian Railway has tied up with best water purifier solution provider of India, Aquaguard. Purifier units would be installed in the Railway coaches. This will help people to fill-in their bottle without getting off from train. These would also solve the hygiene issue in terms of water in trains.
- Special coat hangers and Braille Indicators.
- LHB rake is used: which offers more space.
Here’s a quick video explaining the features present in this train:
देश मे रेल परिवहन सभी को सुलभ हो, इसके लिए अंत्योदय एक्सप्रेस चलाई गई हैं, आकर्षक इंटीरियर, ऐंटी ग्रैफिटी कोटिंग, मोबाइल चार्जिंग सुविधा, कोच में ही पेयजल सुविधा और सुरक्षित LHB कोचेस से युक्त यह ट्रेन यात्रियों के सफर को सुरक्षित और सुहाना बना रही है। pic.twitter.com/qlC3EsbwGh
— Piyush Goyal (@PiyushGoyal) January 1, 2018
If you are traveling from ERS to HWH, You can order food online in trains for your journey on the go or in advance via Railrestro App or on call at 8102888111.
The post Antyodaya Express -22877/22878 : A Boon For Travelers appeared first on RailRestro Blog.