Ingredients:Crushed Jaggery-3/4 cup Water-1/4cup Egg-1large Sunflower oil-1/4 cup Vanilla Essence-1/2 tsp Amrutham podi-1/2 cup Wheat flour-1/4 cup Cocoa powder-2 tbsp Salt-a pinch Baking soda-1/4 tsp Baking powder-1/2 tsp
- Melt jaggery by adding 1/4 cup water until well dissolved.
- Strain it to remove impurities.
- In a large bowl crack an egg.
- Add oil, warm melted jaggery and vanilla essence. Mix well with hand whisk to combine well.
- Put a strainer on top, add all the dry ingredients.
- Sieve well and combine until mix well.
- Pour the batter in to a 6 inch greased Cake tin.
- Cook on stovetop inside a heavy bottom pan with tight low flame d.Cook for 40-45 minutes on low flame.
- Cut in to slices after completely cools down .