There are wide variety of CHICKEN RECIPES listed in my blog. Do check out and try them. Bhuna Chicken is nicely roasted chicken gravy. It is very easy to prepare and tastes unique. Try this simple recipe in your own kitchen and don't forget to leave your feedback's here.
Check out the video of making Bhuna chicken to ease your cooking. Also don't forget to subscribe my You Tube channel : 12RECIPEBOOK.
- Chicken- 1/2 kg
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Whole spices-few (4 cardamom, 1/2 tsp pepper cones, 1/4 tsp cumin seeds, 1/4 tsp clove)
- Dry red chilly-2 numbers
- Crushed ginger and garlic-1 1/2 tbsp
- Thinly chopped onion-2 large
- Thinly chopped tomato-2 medium
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly powder-11/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder-1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Thick curd- 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves-one handful
- Clean and cut the chicken in to small pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil; add whole spices and dry red chilly.
- Add thinly chopped onion and saute until nice golden in color.
- Add chicken pieces; mix well.
- Cook covered on high flame for 6 minutes.
- After that add all the spice powders and salt; mix well.
- Add thinly chopped tomato and curd; mix it.
- Cover and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken pieces gets cooked nicely and oil float on top.
- Turn off heat by garnishing on top with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with paratha or roti.