Check out the video of making jeera Rice to ease your cooking...Also please don;t forget to subscribe my You Tube channel: 12recipebook.
Jeera rice is a simply seasoned fragrant rice recipe. You can lightly spice them with garam masala or any other spices of your choice.Ingredients:
- Ghee-1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds (jeerakam)-1 tsp
- Bay leaf-2 small
- Cooked basmati rice-3 cup
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Coriander leaves-one handful
- Heat a pan with ghee; splutter cumin seeds; add bay leaf.
- Add cooked basmati rice, salt, lemon juice and half of coriander leaves; give a nice mix.
- Cover the lid and cook on low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and sprinkle remaining coriander leaves on top.
- Mix and serve hot with raitha and pickle.