Overnight Oats is a heart healthy breakfast choice.The soaked raw oats helps to loose weight with minimal effort and save your morning time. Try to include them in your diet once in a week. and you will see amazing results. Start whip up your Overnight Oats in a storage container with lid. You can top them with the choice of your fruits and nuts to make it more yum. Here is the recipe of making simple overnight oats with minimal efforts.
- Quaker Oats-1 cup
- Sabja seeds (or chia seeds)_ 1 tbsp
- Salt-a pinch (optional)
- Milk-2 cup
- Thick curd-2 1/2 cup
- Chopped fruits-1/2 cup
- Dry fruits and nuts-few
- Honey (OR maple syrup)-2 tbsp
- In a container add oats, sabja seeds and a pinch of salt; mix well and add milk; mix it again and cover it with a lid.
- Keep in fridge for overnight to soak.
- Then it become thick and creamy.
- Pour it in to a wide bowl and top it.
- Spread thick curd; followed by fruit pieces and lastly drizzle honey on top.
- If you don't want to eat it as chilled; after refrigerating keep in normal temperature for an hour and then top it.
- Instead of milk; you can use almond milk or butter milk or curd
Checkout the video of making overnight oats to ease your cooking👇👇👇👇