Breads/ Cakes made with banana's are extra moist and delicious. This is one of the easiest banana Cake recipe that you can bake easily. Banana's are one of the perfect substitute for eggs in cake for a vegan option. This is also an egg less cake and must try all without a sin.
- Banana:2 large
- All purpose flour- 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour- 1/4 cup
- Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Sugar- 1/4 cup
- Oil- 1/4 cup +2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
- Dried blueberry - 1/4 cup (or chopped nuts)
- Grease a loaf pan with oil and place a butter paper (optional); Dust with little flour and keep aside.
- Sieve all purpose flour and wheat flour twice; keep aside.
- Mix dried blueberries with 1/4 tsp of all purpose flour and toss well; keep aside.
- Pre-heat the oven in to 180 degree for 5-6 minutes.
- In a large bowl add two bananas and mash them well with a fork. (tiny lumps are ok).
- Add sugar, oil and vanilla essence; mix well with a hand mixer.
- Add wet ingredients flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold well until mixed well without lumps.
- Now add dried blueberries and fold once again to mix.
- Pour the mixture in to greased loaf pan and level it.
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes or until the top gets nice golden and insert a tooth pick inside and check whether it comes out clean.
- After cools down cut them in to slices and enjoy!!!
Check out the video of making egg-less banana cake to ease your cooking👇👇👇👇