The basic Butter flavored cookies are just melt in your mouth. It is crumbly, crispy and buttery...You can make them easily with only few ingredients in hands. You can pipe them in to your favorite shapes also. Try and enjoy this classic butter cookies along with a cup of milk!!!
- Flour-110 gm
- Butter softened-115 gm
- Powdered Sugar-35 gm
- Cornstarch-25 gm
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 tbsp
- Pre-heat the oven in to 180 degree; Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl; beat butter and powdered sugar until creamed well(for about 2-3 minutes)
- Add vanilla essence and mix we..
- Add corn starch ; beat again for a minute until creamed.
- Now add flour and fold it well with a ladle to combine we..
- Add these thick creamy mix in to piping bag.
- Pipe thick round roses in to the tray (make it thick; it will flatten after baking)
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the top gets slight golden in color.
- Allow cool completely for an hour (or more) to get crispy cookies.