Oats is a complete food that is not only a well balanced diet food but also a full meal to satisfy our taste buds. It is a power house of vitamins and proteins.As its name implies there is no need to introduce this ultimately healthy and super delicious parfait. It is quick easy to make and assemble. Serve them soon or chill for few hours according to our choice.
- Milk-1 1/4 cup
- Oats- 1/2 cup
- Sugar / Honey-1 tbsp
- Mixed fruits chopped-1 cup
- Mixed nuts and dry fruits chopped- 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice-2 tsp
- Maple syrup/ Sugar syrup-1 tbsp (optional)
- Boil milk in a pan; when it boils add; oats and sugar.
- Mix well and stir for few minutes until thickens.
- Switch off the flame and allow to cool completely.
- Mix chopped fruits with lemon juice and sugar syrup; mix well. (this is optional and it helps the fruits to remain fresh and shiny color).
- Take two tall glasses and start layering them with two tablespoons of oats followed by half of the chopped fruits, oats, chopped nuts and dry fruits, oats and lastly with the remaining chopped fruits and some nuts.
- Chill for an hour to set and serve!!!