Wheat Flour laddoo's are one of the most easiest and delicious laddoo's. It is a common North Indian sweet; they made most of the special occasions to celebrate. There are many variety of preparations in each hands. Here is the recipe for an easiest and tasty Wheat Flour laddoo.
- Wheat flour-1 cup
- Melted ghee- 1/2 cup (or little less)
- Powdered Sugar- 1/4 cup (or more)
- Cardamom powder-1/4 tsp
- Chopped almonds-1/4 cup
- Dry roast wheat flour on low flame for about 6-7 minutes until slightly changing it's color. (by stirring continuously)
- Add melted ghee and keep stirring;by breaking the lumps. Then the flour turns to be golden brown and aromatic. (the flame must be low).
- Switch off the flame and allow to cool little.
- Add powdered sugar, chopped almonds and cardamom powder; mix well.
- Make small laddoo's out of it still warm.
- Allow to cool completely and serve. Or you can store them in an air tight container about one week at room temperature.