As a Keralaite Lots and lots of Jack-fruits are available for me. Using this versatile fruit we can make lots of dishes. Young jack fruits are a great sub for meats. Ripe ones can be used for making many sweet treats like Jackfruit Milkshake, Jackfruit Halwa, Stuffed Jackfruit, etc. Here is an easy and quick deep fried jackfruit fritters for your tea time.
- Well ripe jackfruit-1 cup (de-seeded)-1 cup
- Grated coconut- 1/4 cup
- Rice powder- 1/4 cup
- Salt-a pinch
- Sugar-1 tbsp
- Oil-for deep frying
- In a bowl mash the ripe jackfruits well.
- Mix it with grated coconut, rice powder, salt and sugar. Mi well.
- Drop few portions from the dough in to hot oil and fry on medium flame until nicely browned and fried.
- Drain in to paper towels to avoid excess oil.
- Serve hot with a cup of tea and enjoy!!!