Baking keeps me happy. I baked these Vegan Carrot banana muffins today and my family loved it. They are light and fluffy with the goodness of carrots, banana and walnuts. Check out this quick video to make these yummy muffins.
I have used Figaro Olive Oil which is good for health too. Figaro Olive oil is a super-food that’s packed with vitamin E, anti-oxidants and a host of other nutrients. Apart from lowering cholesterol, improving heart-health, and aiding digestion and weight loss, olive oil reduces the risk of terminal illnesses and boosts feelings of well-being.
Check out the detailed recipe to make delicious Vegan Carrot Banana muffins and enjoy for breakfast.
Vegan Carrot Banana Muffin
- All purpose Flour/Maida – 3/4 cup
- Ripe Bananas – 2
- Carrot -1
- Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Walnut – 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep it aside.
Peel the skin of bananas and grind it with grated carrot to make a paste
Add oil, banana-carrot paste, vanilla essence in a mixing bowl and mix well. Fold in sugar and mix well until sugar completely dissolves.
Now add flour slowly to the mix and fold. Do not over mix. The flour must get moistened.
- Keep 2 tbsp walnuts separately and add remaining chopped walnuts in the mix and give a quick stir.
- Grease the muffin cups with some oil evenly or use liners and add the batter to it. Make sure to fill each muffin cup till 3/4 cup and sprinkle some nuts on top.
Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Bake at same temperature for 25-30 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
- Once it has cooled down, remove from the muffin cup and enjoy!!