Aam Papad is one of my favorite snack and it brings out many fond memories of my childhood days. I have relished and enjoyed this snack every summer when mango season used to be in full swing. I grew up in Delhi and Aam Papad used to be one of the most popular snack in those days. These leathery fruit roll ups are made with mango pulp and very easy to make at home.
Check out this quick video to make these yummy Aam Papads!
Now you can make these Yummy Aam Papads at home and enjoy too! Hope you all loved the easy video. Try it out and share the feedback with me.
Aam Papad Recipe
- 3 Ripe Mangoes ((medium sized))
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ghee – 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Extract the mango pulp and discard the seeds and peels.
- Add the mango pulp in your blender and blitz it until smooth.
Add the mango pulp and sugar in a pan and let it cook for few minutes. Keep stirring.
Once it starts boiling, lower the flame and let it cook for 6 minutes. Keep stirring
- Once the pulp starts thickening and color changes, add cardmom powder and mix well.
- Grease a tray with ghee and pour the cooked mango.
- Immediately spread it out evenly and let it cool down.
Place the tray out for sun drying. The pulp will dry in a day if you stay in a hotter climate and sun rays are strong.
Cut them with a sharp knife into equal strips and roll them up.
- I have used Alphonso mangoes.
- Adjust sweetness according to your taste.