Colors make everything look so beautiful. Colors are there in the flowers, sky and all around us. It is the natures gift to us. I see colors in the food which makes me fall in love with it again and again. It’s the season for Jamuns and I made these Jamun Lemon Popsicle with it. I just loved the color which Jamuns brought out in these Popsicles..
Jamuns are Indian blackberries and also known as black plum. I just love this fruit and always wait for the season. I can make jams with it like Jamun Plum Ginger Jam or even enjoy a Jamun Lemonade.
So, how about making fruity Popsicle with jamuns? I’m sharing a quick recipe to make Jamun Lemon Popsicle and hope you all enjoy making it too..
- Jamun - 8
- 1 big lemon
- Water - 3 cups
- Black salt – ½ tsp
- Powdered Sugar – 6 tsp
- Chop jamuns, remove seeds and add it in your food processor. Bltiz to make a paste.
- Squeeze the lemon nicely to take out the maximum juice.
- Add water, lemon juice, sugar, salt, jamun paste in a jar and mix well.
- Pour it in Popsicle tray.
- Freeze it for 4 hours and enjoy!
The post Jamun Lemon Popsicle appeared first on PRIYA KITCHENETTE.