One fine morning, I was sipping my hot coffee in the winter season; I thought that while I am sipping my coffee, millions of people are also doing in some ways. Be it black coffee, hot or cold, but people drink it. And this beverage becomes one of the most consumed beverages all over the globe. And this idea popped up in my mind. Coffee must have been a favourite companion of several famous celebrities, authors, politicians, actors etc. So, here in the post, I am bringing you some of the famous coffee quotes which international personalities have quoted about their coffee love.
Coffee is consumed in almost every part of the world in any form and there are people who have spoken something which became a ‘famous coffee quote’. Be it the Chinese superstar Jackie Chan, Hugh Jackman or Ronald Reagan, coffee has been favourite of everyone. From creative people to leaders and politicians, you will find them sipping coffee. For many, it’s an addiction which became a part of their routine life.
Here are some of the most world famous coffee Quotes
- The world famous movie superstar Jackie Chan said
Coffee is a language in itself.
- The American stand-up comedian, playwright and author Lewis Black says
I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.
- According to Anne Morrow Lindbergh, the American author and aviator.
Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
- Jerry Seinfeld, a famous comedian, actor, director, writer and producer
We want to do a lot of stuff, we aren’t in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup.
- The famous forever TV talk show host, writer, producer and actor, David Letterman says
If it wasn’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.
- The performer and cartoonist Flash Rosenberg says
I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.
- The Hungarian mathematician, Paul Erdos
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.
- Hugh Laurie, the English writer, musician, actor, singer, director and comedian says
I am a coffee fanatic. Once you go to proper coffee, you can’t go back. You can’t go back.
- John Sebastian Bach, the famous German composer and musician of Baroque period said about his coffee love
Without my morning coffee, I am just like a dried up piece of roast goat.
- Glen Hansard, the guitarist of The Frames, the Irish actor, songwriter says
The muse holds no appointments. You can never call on it. I don’t understand people who get up at 9 o’clock in the morning, put on the coffee and sit down writing.
- The 40th president of USA , Ronald Reagan said once
I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.
- The diminutive would be dictator, Napoleon Bonaparte
I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.
- The famous poet, writer and essayist TS Eliot said
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
- The French journalist, philosopher and author, Albert Camus said
Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?
- Jonathan Swift, the Anglo – Irish essayist, satirist and political pamphleteer poet quoted about coffee
The best Maxim I know in this life is, to drink your coffee when you can, and when you can’t, to be easy without it.
- We all remember the famous actress from movies like The Blind Side, Gravity etc. Sandra Annette Bullock. Look at her coffee quote
I gave up coffee. It’s almost worse than giving up a lover.
- If you remember this American singer songwriter from late 70s, Carly Elisabeth Simon, read what she has to say about coffee
I had some dreams; they were clouds in my coffee.
- I think David Lynch, the screenwriter painter, musician, director has a beautiful coffee quote
Even a bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.
- The French vedette, entertainer and singer Josephine Baker said about her coffee love
He was my cream, and I was his coffee. And when you poured us together, it was something.
I am closing the list of world famous coffee quotes with this very beautiful and lovely Turkish proverb which seems to have poured out the heart,
Coffee should be as black as hell, strong as death and as sweet as love.
I hope with this list of famous coffee quotes, I have tempted you to go and grab a cup of coffee. And if not, then let me tell you, coffee needs no reason, no occasion. Every morning is a coffee morning.
The post Famous Coffee Quotes appeared first on FoodRavel.