This Charcuterie Skeleton is a really quick and easy addition to any Halloween feast. The idea is that it appears like you are scavenging the meat off the skeleton’s bones.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes /Serves 6-8 as a starter
- 1 roll of cling film
- 20 slices of prosciutto
- 20 slices of salami
- 20 slices of mortadella or thinly sliced ham
- 1 skeleton or skeleton bones
- Wrap all the skeleton bones in cling film.
- Position the skeleton on a serving board or directly onto a clean table.
- Cover the skeleton with the charcuterie and serve immediately.