Halloween Baking Championship season 6 airs on Monday nights at 9pm ET/PT on Food Network and this season has eight bakers competing for a $25,000 prize and a feature in Food Network Magazine. This season Carla Hall is both hosting and judging while Stephanie Boswell and Zac Young are the other judges.
This season there are 10 contestants (there were 8 last year) competing for the prize who are listed below:
- Brian Bosch – Santa Ana, CA - Event Designer
- Holly Braddock – Myrtle Beach, SC - Pastry Chef
- Tamara Brown – Los Angeles, CA - competed on season 2 of Halloween Baking Championship
- Aaron Clouse – Columbus, OH - Pastry Chef
- Edward Cunningham – Chicago, IL - Railroad heavy equipment operator
- Michael Gaddy – Dade City, FL - Pastry Chef
- Nerwan Khalife – Bronx, NY - Pastry Chef
- Renee Loranger – Mississippi Gulf Coast - Pastry Chef
- Michelle Lee – Monterey, CA - Sous Chef
- Sinai Vespie – Mishawaka, IN - Pastry Chef
Season 6 is seven episodes long with the winner being revealed on the finale Monday, October 26th. I will do another post for the finale, but you can comment on this post to discuss the season.