Vitamins are touted for overall health and wellness. You have noticed people to suggest loading up on it while you are ill. Vitamins are crucial but Vitamin C is the most needed vitamins for kids. That is why you see vitamin c capsule supplements covered with the toons and all things that attract children. As a parent you can do anything to get the million dollar smile on your children’s face. These attractive and healthy supplements are a very effective way to achieve it. Since the ages vitamin C enriched foods are recommended for boosting immunity. With the advent of medical science, a vitamin c tablet daily is becoming the easiest solution to consume vitamin C to boost immunity. In this article you will get some of the vitamin C related queries.
What are the natural sources of Vitamin C?
Here are some of the natural sources of vitamin c, everyone should include in their meal or daily routine. Try to have some of them in the morning empty stomach as it is a very effective empty stomach.
- Indian gooseberry,
- Winter squash.
- cabbage, turnip greens,
- Brussels sprouts,
- Spinach, and other leafy greens.
- Tomatoes and tomato juice.
- Green and red peppers.
- Sweet and white potatoes.
What is vitamin C?
vitamin C is one of the essential vitamins as it is a water soluble vitamin which is unable to get stored in the body and needed on a daily basis in a small amount. Vitamin C is popular as ascorbic acid and commonly found in fruits which are enriched with citric acid.
What does vitamin C do to your body?
As vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, it has various positive effects on the body, from immunity boosting to a better nervous system and overall health. Here are some other benefits of the vitamin C that help your body to function with its full might.
- To maintain the health of the tissues of your skin, you need to take care of blood vessels, muscle, cartilage, and collagen. In order to do that vitamin C is very essential. It helps you in fast wound healing, tissue repairing, and many more.
- For effective communication between the body and mind, you must have a healthy nervous system. Vitamin C takes care of neurotransmitters which are chemicals that make it easy to signal the nervous system.
- You get a good and attractive body structure with healthy bones, Vitamin C takes care of the health of teeth and bones. Especially in the growing stage of a child, it is very necessary to take it in sufficient amounts.
Try to take the vitamin C through the natural sources, rather than capsules or supplements. If you want to include the supplement in your daily lifestyle you must consult the doctor first. The products of children are tasty and healthier than candies available in the market. So, they can take it as a candy but it is not a replacement for the natural source of vitamin C. Keep continuing to give them vitamin C from the natural sources.
The post Importance of vitamin C for Kids appeared first on TummyGotYummy.