Tender and juicy Roast beef crusted with delicious herb seasonings. This roast is made from a chuck roast and seasoned with herbs such as oregano and basil. The roast is covered with a mixture of dried herbs and baked slowly in the oven until the beef is tender and juicy. Before slicing the roast, allow it to sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetables for a delicious dinner.
The olive oil and minced garlic are mixed together in a small bowl. Brush the mixture onto a chuck roast in a baking dish. To make the seasoning mixture, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, parsley and rosemary are combined. Sprinkle the seasonings evenly over the roast. Cover with foil and bake until the roast is tender and juicy.
Herb Crusted Roast Beef
- 1 (3 pound) roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Place roast into a greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic. In another small bowl, combine seasonings.
- Brush olive oil garlic over roast. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture. Cover with foil. Bake for 3 1/2 -4 hours.
Freshly Homecooked is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
The post Herb Crusted Roast Beef appeared first on Freshly Homecooked.