Tender and juicy Chicken cooked in the air-fryer and seasoned with some basic seasonings that you may already have on hand. It is so quick and easy to cook chicken in an air-fryer, it takes half the time than to bake it. Serve this chicken with a side of your favorite vegetables and some mashed potatoes or a baked potato.
The chicken is coated with olive oil and seasoned with an easy seasoning mixture made of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Cook the chicken in the air-fryer, no need to flip, it cooks it perfectly on both sides. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and it can easily be cut through with two forks.
Juicy Air-Fryer Chicken
- 1 pound chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat air-fryer to 375 F. Place chicken into an air-fryer basket, rub olive oil on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken. Air-fry for 15-18 minutes.
Freshly Homecooked is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
The post Juicy Air-Fryer Chicken appeared first on Freshly Homecooked.