Cheesy and delicious oven-roasted Brussels Sprouts topped with spicy pepper jack cheese. These roasted brussels sprouts make the perfect easy and cheesy side dish that go perfectly with any meal. Such as baked chicken or pork chops. The brussels sprouts are roasted in the oven with minced garlic and Italian seasoning. Then topped with shredded pepper jack cheese, and melted creating a cheesy delicious dish.
The brussels sprouts will first need to be trimmed and cut in half. Mix the brussels sprouts with olive oil, Italian seasoning, and minced garlic. Spread the brussels sprouts into a baking dish and roast in the oven until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Top with shredded pepper jack cheese and return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes, just until the cheese has fully melted.
Pepper Jack Brussels Sprouts
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a medium bowl, combine brussels sprouts with olive oil, Italian seasoning, and minced garlic. Spread brussels sprouts into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Top with shredded pepper jack cheese. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
Freshly Homecooked is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
The post Pepper Jack Brussels Sprouts appeared first on Freshly Homecooked.